Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Regret nothing


I need to learn how not to regret things. I've done many things I'm not proud of in my life. I've made so many mistakes. Regret is the worst feeling. I wish I could turn back time and fix it all. Or if I could just forget everything. All the bad memories (believe me I've got many of them) I wish I could lock them in the deepest corner of my mind. But I can't run from the past. I need to find a way how to live with it.
But on the other hand we only live once. I shouldn't look back, only forward. I should be strong. Why is it so hard to forget the things that you want to forget the most? I wish my memories had a "Delete" button. "Play" and "Pause" would be great for the best ones.

I have to learn how to live with the past. Ok, it's not that bad, it's not like I have killed anyone or been in prison. But there is a part of my life that I am not proud of.

I promise myself to be strong, at least to try being strong. I'm gonna have a different look at the world. Everything happens for good, right? Then maybe everything is how it's supposed to be. We learn from our mistakes. I have much to learn, in that case, I'm a bad student. Writing this down is making me feel a lot better.

Despite this depressive post I am happy. There is someone who makes me smile all the time, the one will understand. ^^

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Man, I know exactly what you mean about regret... I don't know a single emotion that's more gut-wrenchingly, mind-twistingly, painfully BAD. Whenever I see someone famous on TV pop on the screen and say, "I have no regrets," I'm always the first to call bullshit. Cuz it's not TRUE, right? No matter how small or big, everyone has regrets.
But I do hope that you and I are gunna someday to be able to release those regrets =]