Friday, April 23, 2010

Painkiller Overdose


I am so sorry for not posting for so long, but I have been super busy and I've still got so much left to do and time is not on my side, that's for sure. I am home and I will be here for a while. I'm skipping school for a week or so. What made me do this? -Pain.
I went to the dentist on Monday and obviously something went wrong and my whole jaw hurts so much. I can't speak or eat normally, I can't chew anything, I feel like a grandma. I'm on painkillers all the time, without them I would just die. It hurts so bad, I can't remember the last time when I was so desperate from pain. I just want it to stop. I just want to fall asleep and wake up and realize this is all just a bad dream. But even my dreams can't save me. I hate waking up in the middle of the night and taking painkillers just so I could fall back to sleep. I know I'm overdosing them, but I don't care. Can something bad happen if I overdose painkillers? That's the last thing on my mind right now, 'cause all I want is to get rid of the pain. Do I use the word 'pain' too much? If so, then I'm sorry if it annoys you, but please think how I feel. - Awful. My dentist said that
this is normal![I don't know if I can believe her] She said it will hurt for another week. I don't know if I will be able to suffer through this. Yes, 'suffer' is the real word how to describe my feelings. Please, pray for me..;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
i just wanted to say that i watched "hunting in conneticut" yestarday night with my friend. Bad idea we where so scared. two girls watching a horror movie alone in the dark at night. but it was a great movie :D
i hope you are doing better and not in so much pain.

Gracile