Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm not dead, I'm busy

I am so sorry for not posting for so long, but I have been so busy with my studies and exams and everything, but I've finally got myself together for this article. A lot has happened lately. Really A LOT. I've gone through lots of ups and downs, but it finally seems that everything in life is starting to find it's place. Life is like a roller coaster one minute you're up there and the next one you're going down. I feel peaceful, I know it's only temporary, but at least for a moment I can sit down and relax. It actually feels weird to have free time, I'm used to the rush, to the never ending obligations. I can finally lay down and read a good book and it feels great! I'm enjoying the freedom while I still can, but I know that September will come fast and it's just gonna be more difficult next semester. There will be new people, new things, new problems. But I don't care, I'm strong, I will survive this. Right now I'm feeling enthusiastic, bring on the adventures! Bring it on! Let's see what this summer can offer me.

No comments: